



Lynn dropped by last week with a bag or two of fabric that she had in her sewing room. As the good niece that I am, I happily helped her clean up her room by taking the fabric :) It was only days before things started happening. All the projects were ones I had found patterns for online. The purple/green bag was first - it was a bit fiddly, but I was quite pleased with the final product. Next came the kids .... both wanted to sew ... so after choosing their fabric from the pile, they cut out and sewed pencil rolls. The last one was the light colored bag. After the first one I had a few ideas about how to make it easier, so there was a pattern adaptation and ta da ... another bag! How many bags does one woman need? Well, when you have two daughters ... LOTS!
Thanks Lynn for the fabric donation - the Burton workshop and its workers have been having lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment