

It sure has been a fun weekend .... one that Mitch has been waiting and working towards all year. The VCMC put on an amazing 3 days of racing when they hosted the 2007 Canadian National Autoslalom Championships. The pad we raced on was completed one week before the event ....talk about close! Mitch had a great weekend - fighting for the top spot in A stock all weekend and ending up as the runner up (losing by 0.07 seconds!) His last run was amazing and I am so hoping that it was caught on video - all 33 seconds of it! There were numerous times where he was driving on 2 wheels. I had tonnes of fun but my class was much less exciting as I was the only one in ASL (A stock ladies) - which meant that no matter how poorly I did, I ended up as the champion. Hopefully next time (and yes there will be a next time :), I'll have a little bit of competition. Mitch ended up 21st overall and I was 96th out of 132 drivers.
No comments:
Post a Comment