Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Me tooo!

With the girls looking so stylish I decided to take the plunge and spend some real $$ to get my hair styled. Donna was given free reign to do whatever she wanted .... and lucky for Mitch, she decided to keep the length but take LOTS of the bulk out. I haven't had bangs for a while so it will take some getting use to. I mentioned to her at least 50 times that I'm not a hair girl and not so handy with brushes, dryers etc but she assured me that I would have no problem recreating this look. Sadly she was wrong :( She made it look so easy using the roller brush but I have yet to get anything other than frizzy, poofy hair ..... At least it looked good for two days and lots of people saw it. I guess I'll have to keep on trying. I'm just glad I took a picture the first day! Fingers are crossed for a good hair day tomorrow.

No comments: