Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Week - preparations

A nice change from previous years, both girls have decided to use reuse costumes rather than have me create something new! Thank goodness as I don't think I would have had much time to do it this year ... things are crazy busy and I've been battling a doozie of a cold. What has been happening is the preparing of food bits for different parties. The really neat part is that I'm often only needed in a supervisory (and purchasing of materials) role these days. Alex had found a recipe on the Krafts Canada website (looking online for recipes just like her mom - cool!) for eyeball cupcakes and decided she wanted to make them for both her Guides and class parties so we became eyeball central. They turned out great ... now the trick is keeping dad's hands off them before Friday!

No comments: