
A strange one, that Tessa of ours! She actually likes going to the dentist ...... she sure doesn't take after me on that account. On the last two visits she has happily let Dr. Wacker pull out stubborn baby teeth. Though she wasn't quite so thrilled when some of her teeth were shaved a bit to make room for the new teeth. This time she even had a needle to freeze the area and she still came out smiling. I think she was glad those teeth are finally out ... the most recent one had been sticking straight out with no signs of letting go. Plus I think she is glad that no dad no longer has a reason to put his finger in her mouth to wiggle it out himself. As I see the small ones come out and new adult teeth fill in, she is sure starting to look different....
No comments:
Post a Comment