Saturday, November 29, 2008

Our week


Oscar helping Tessa with her homework

Nothing too special this week - the standard set of activites: basketball on Monday, girl guides on Wednesday and Thursday and a basketball game on Friday. In the midst of all of that I had the carpets cleaned (boy they needed it!) and I had a home stager come in to give me some suggestions about how to update the look of our house. He seemed quite optimistic that we'd be able to do some minor fixes/changes to bring our house into the current century. Currently he felt it was rather .... bland ..... I agreed and told him thats why he was invited over! Now I just need to wait for the report he will send me next week. Maybe I should be asking Santa for gift cards to Home Depot! With us now closing in on the final days of November with NOTHING Christmasy done at all .... I spent the morning baking some reindeer cookies from my basketball teams. It really has snuck up on me this year ... I guess I better start playing the Christmas music in the car to get myself into the mood!


I had to eat all the pink smarties because I didn't
want the
Reindeers to have pink eye!

No comments: