
My 2008 family scrapbook and France Blurb books arrived today. Rather impressive since I only uploaded the files on Sunday and now only four days later they are here! This year's books are over 100 pages - I'm quite glad that I chose to put our trip pages into a separate book otherwise it would have been quite a paper weight!
The girls had been home from school for a whole 2 minutes before they climbed onto the couch with books in hand and proceeded to read them from front to back. (Definitely exceeding the 20 minutes of reading homework they are expected to do every night!) I'm hearing "do you remember this" "this was so much fun" and them reading pages out to each other. It warms my heart knowing that the hundreds of hours I've spent putting these together, checking and rechecking, were worthwhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment