Monday, August 10, 2009

Sew Inspired







Its been a rainy day or two here in Coquitlam, which has forced us to stay indoors. With my "free time" coming to an end, I wanted to deal with a few sewing items on my summer list of things to do. During our heat wave I really had no desire to tackle any of these projects but today with the high of 16 degrees or so, I was rare'n to go! The cotton pjs would have been useful a couple of weeks ago .... oh well .. maybe the girls will get a chance to wear them at Grandma's house. I have enough fabric to make at least three more pairs, so I may have a busy Tuesday! The small bags were a bit of an experiment based on this really neat tutorial on the Little Birdie Secrets Blog I've been checking out. I have run out of zippers or I would be still sewing these bags ..... they are sooooo easy and rather addictive. By changing the length of the corner seams, you adjust the size of the box. I need to find a bunch more zippers!

No comments: