Me and my "baby" brother ... all 6'3'' of him!
I really can't remember the last time we had a picture together ...honestly I just can't, so I'm really glad dad snapped a couple of shots at Christmas dinner. In my head I still see him as that scrawny annoying kid and when I look at the picture, I have to give my head a shake - he is a married man with two kids and a house! Even though we don't always agree on stuff, I feel pretty lucky to have him as a brother (though I didn't always feel this way ... true for all siblings I'm sure). He has grown into a very kind, thoughtful, hardworking man ... just the kind of guy that I like hanging out with .... though I don't get the chance very often. We make a good team :)
No comments:
Post a Comment