Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine fun!

We've had some fun around here preparing for Valentines ....the excuse to create and involve chocolate at some point works for me :)  Tessa and I put together these great cards for her class, an idea I found online and had to try out.  It has such a great affect ... though I wasn't aware of how difficult it would be to find lollypops at this time of year!




Then Alexandra needed to make some cupcakes for a party the Pathfinders are hosting for a brownie group tomorrow.  We tried our hand at making chocolate decorations for the top and using an icing bag to ice the cupcakes.  Tonnes of fun ... we are looking forward to our next excuse to do this again!

Happy Valentines Everyone!  Hope you can spend time with someone you love tomorrow :)

UPDATE:
Once Alexandra saw Tessa's card, she too decided that she'd like to give some Valentines too!  I've pretty much used up my entire color cartridge for the printer so she only got a few for her close friends.


1 comment:

Tanya Johnson said...

Michelle,

You are soooo crafty! Love both of these ideas. Happy Valentine's Day.