
We spent the day up at Cypress Mountain with the girls and a family from up the street. It was another great day (though not as good as last weeks ski fun). Alexandra proved that she had forgotten very little and was skiing on the green runs with Mitch by lunch time. She and her friend Kenna were wanting to skip lunch and keep skiing, they were having sooooo much fun. Tessa and I spent the day on the bunny run. I was really thankful that I had the camera as I spent the entire time skiing down backwards, holding on to the tips of her skis. Any photos of me would have not made me happy :) How did dad manage to teach mom, Colin and I at the same time? I have no idea ..... though I could definitely handle some hints. We tried letting her ski down unassisted but that ended up with her careening out of control down the hill - not a great way to
start the day. Oh the tears :( I then tried skiing with her between my skis, this resulted in her leaning back on me and killing my back. In the end, the skiing backwards was the best for all concerned. She did all the skiing, I just kept the tips together and we managed to avoid bumping into anyone on our way down, plus my back was able to handle this position. It must have been quite a sight though! After another great day on the hill, we only regret that we didn't do this earlier in the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment