
Its amazing what you can learn on youtube! Misty has been getting quite fluffy recently and starting to not groom herself as much as I'd like ... plus she still hates being brushed. I was checking out some "how to" videos on youtube and came across one for grooming your cat - here was something I definitely need to learn more about. The coolest part was I already had the brush they were using but I had been using it wrong (and thus disa

ppointed that I had spent $20 on it). With my new found knowledge in hand, I went in search of Misty. Within 10 minutes I had an entire waste paper basket filled with fur ... she didn't know what hit her! What a glorious tool! She is a bit leary of me now but I hope she'll stop running away as there are still a few spots I didn't get to. Its amazing what one can learn on youtube!
No comments:
Post a Comment