Sunday, November 9, 2008

Friends at last!


Last night it finally happened .... Misty and Oscar played! Oscar was running around in his exhuberant way, stopping and puffing up when Misty chased him BUT there was no hissing. I'm sure it was a bit scary for him ... this monster puff ball pounding after him, but he stood his ground. Thank goodness he doesn't know that he is a runt! This morning there were smells and follow the leader happening. I suspect its going to be a lot harder to convince Oscar to stay in the guest room while we are out .... especially when his friend gets to roam freely! This afternoon they are happy to be in the same room and are willing to just sit and check each other out. I must admit, Misty has come around much faster than I expected, though I don't think the snuggling is going to happen for a bit. She doesn't like snuggling with us, so it will be interesting to see if Oscar will be able to convince her :)

No comments: