Oscar has now been with us for 3 full days and is very much at ease .... ready to explore the rest of the house if we'd let him. He is such an adorable cat - playful and loving - just what we had hoped for. Everyone is smitten (Mitch too!) Its cute that he has taken a liking to a doll crib Mitch and I had made for Tessa a few years ago. Sure glad I didn't give that away when I was hit with the clean sweep bug a few weeks ago. The video shows clearly how much of a purr muffin he is .... along with the paw kneeding. This is what he does most of the time we spend with him. For such a little guy, he sure can purr loudly. Keeping those nails clipped is going to be important! Misty is slowly coming around ... she no longer hisses at us when she smells him on our hands and she has pushed the door into his room when it was left unlatched ..... she is curious but not ready to snuggle up quite yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment