Oh what fun I have been having! My new mixer has a dough hook so I thought I'd give it a try with some bread - I really like the idea of making my own bread BUT the kneading has always put me off (I've tried and found that I just don't have the wrists for it .... I know lame excuse but its true). Two minutes of kneading with the dough hook and it was done - now thats what I'm talking about! I'm hooked and by the looks of things so is everyone else as the first two loaves were devoured rather quickly and I've had to make some more already! Knowing what goes into what we are eating is a bonus but also having everyone in your family raving about something you've made pretty much takes the cake (especially for cooking challenged people like myself!). Mitch has already put in a request for the oatmeal bread that his mom makes .... fingers crossed that I'll be able to create something similar to this amazing bread Dorothy makes!

No comments:
Post a Comment