Sunday, October 31, 2010

No more princesses around here!

I rarely long for the good ole days but as I hand out to the wee ones dressed in their strawberry, monkey and princess costumes I feel a slight pang.  They are sooooo cute.  Then there are our two who have resisted the urge to be "cute"  and have dressed as a nerd and a goth. Who knows what they'll come up with next year!   All I can say is at least they didn't ask me to spend hours of my time sewing a costume for them ... and am definitely grateful for this, just a trip to value village to find the pieces.

So another halloween down and I don't know about the kids, but I'm already feeling a bit sick from the candy - too much taste testing.  I really should know better.  Our street is really quiet now, the fireworks are almost done and .... Tessa is still in the shower trying to get all of the black spray out of her hair and makeup off her face!

Happy Halloween to all!   (and feel sorry for all of us teachers that have to deal with these sugared up students tomorrow .... Halloweens on Sunday nights shouldn't be allowed!:)

No comments: