Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Sunday at the races


It was another day out at the racetrack ... and boy was it smokin' hot. We were very thankful for the shade the canopy we brought made, without it we would have been cooked! The course was a VERY tight one which made me quite glad I hadn't registered to compete - I would not have enjoyed driving my car through this one. I was happy to just watch and take pictures today. The picture of Mitch with the new Golden Ears bridge in the background cracks me up. The gentleman who was cooking all of the smokies and hotdog jumped in for a ride and he was hanging on to the handle on the ceiling with both hands (usually its a held on by a single hand ... with the other gripping the chair for dear life). He was given quite a ride .. maybe a bit more than he had planned!

No comments: